As we are nearing our departure to Nicaragua, we have many exciting things to tell you!
- The Lord has provided for all of our financial needs for the trip through many generous friends and family members.
- Our destination has changed from northern Nicaragua to southern Nicaragua/Costa Rica. We will fly into Managua and then travel down to stay in the town of San Carlos. Our ministry will take place in the town of Los Chiles, which is just over the border into Costa Rica. We will be the first team to ever do medical mission work in the town of Los Chiles.
Please pray for not only us, but our whole team. We have began a 21 day team fast and prayer time. Every day until we leave, someone from our team is fasting and praying for our mission. Some specific things you can pray for are:
- the different clinics (triage, evangelism, dental, eyeglass, medical, and pharmacy
- the children’s ministry
- the people in the churches of Los Chiles who will work with us
- the in country missionary working with us, Rolando
- the interpreters
- the people we will serve and share the gospel with.
Thank you for all of your prayer and support!!!!!